List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Future of KPrinter
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-09-09 11:16:18

On Sunday 09 September 2007 12:50:50 Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> > That's exactly the point: the user should be correcting it, not the
> > application.
>
> OK, maybe I misunderstood, and maybe I still do. What arrived in my
> brain amounted to "we don't need to support margins in kprinter, no-
> body really uses them".

I recall we (you and I) had this confusion before; what you
call 'kprinter' is something quite different from this thread means with
it.

The KPrinter (note the capitalization) C++ class is the KDE equivalent of
the QPrinter one.  And we should get rid of the KDe one.
This has little to no effect on the user-perceived functionality of the
kdeprint package as a whole.

--
Thomas Zander