On Saturday 08 September 2007 16:43:23 Allen Winter wrote: > > kdebase/runtime/kstyles > > yes. I recall boemann telling me that oxygen needs a lot more time. > Also, oxygen is a release requirement. If the oxygen style is a requirement for 4.0, we *do* need someone to help in coding it. Good knowledge in this sector would be extreme cool, but not required... we need some manpower. Bye, -Riccardo -- GPG key: 3D0F6376 When encrypting, please encrypt also for this subkey: 9EBD7FE1 ----- Pace Peace Paix Paz Frieden Pax Pokój Friður Fred Béke 和平 Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화