List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Proposal for kdenonbeta cleanup.
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2007-09-08 18:59:58

Hi,

Since we have the playground area's, the kdenonbeta folder should not be used \
anymore. So we need to clean it up. I feel the time has come to do this.

First I had the idea to approach each maintainer and see what the plan is with that \
application. But now I've looked closely at the contents of that folder, I decided it \
is not worth the effort. There are only some very occasional commits in kmameleon, \
kdom, unsermake, kaxul and pixieplus.

I would like to suggest that the maintainers of these apps tell me what they want to \
do with their application. See 1) for details.

I would like to make this cleanup known by posting to this ml and kde-devel and a \
blog where I call every maintainer of applications in kdenonbeta to contact me if \
they don't want to go to /tags/unmaintained/3. Is this an acceptable workflow?

Without objections, I'll proceed like this next friday.

Toma

1) Options are: move to /trunk/playground if you want to start porting or started \
already, /branches/extragear/kde3 if it needs to stay for a while and all other stuff \
can go to /tags/unmaintained/3/