On Wednesday 05 September 2007 9:36:43 pm Nhuh Put wrote: > Hello > I would like to move the ldap ioslave from kdebase/runtime into kdepimlibs > or kdepim. This would make kdebase independent from kdepimlibs, as I can't > find any other module in kdebase which depends on kdepimlibs. > This has come up before. I also suggested moving the smtp and pop3 slaves to kdepimlibs. I thought there was at least 1 Plasmoid that depended on kdepimlibs? Anyhow, I'm for moving these 3 kioslaves into kdepimlibs. And I volunteer to make the move on Monday, unless there are objections. -Allen