On Sunday 19 August 2007 7:24:38 am Arnold Kraschinski wrote: > Hello, > > I think some lines in the kconfigdialogmanager.cpp file should be changed. The > API doesn't change. > Were these changes committed? > The class QButton is no longer part of Qt. > > QPushButton doesn't have a signal stateChanged() use clicked(bool) instead? > > QButtonGroup doesn't have a signal clicked(int) use buttonClicked(int) > instead? > > QDateEdit, QTimeEdit, QDateTimeEdit don't have a signal valueChanged(..) use > dateChanged(const QDate &) for QDateEdit > timeChanged(const QTime &) for QTimeEdit > dateTimeChanged(const QDateTime &) for QDateTimeEdit instead? > > > QTextBrowser doesn't have signal sourceChanged(QString) use sourceChanged ( > const QUrl &) instead? > > The class QMultiLineEdit is no longer a part of Qt. > > I checked all Q-classes now. I didn't check the K-classes yet. > > > Arnold > -- KDEPIM Developer I accept PayPal payments to awinterz@earthlink.net