On Tuesday 04 September 2007 9:21:39 am Torsten Rahn wrote: > On Friday 24 August 2007 16:47:36 Mosfet wrote: > > Because it operates on QImages... ;-) > > Well I guess it was rather a rethorical question posed by Thomas: > By calling it QImageBlitz you basically pollute Trolltech's "namespace" > which will result in people assuming that QImageBlitz could be an original > Qt class ... > To be absolutely clear about this I don't pollute any Qt namespaces and plenty of 3rd party Qt stuff starts with a "Q" ;-) In any case this is already done and I'm not apt to go renaming things again considering the havoc I wrought the last time, esp. since it will be replaced soon :P ...snip...