List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: feature freeze exemption for Gwenview (take 2)
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-09-03 23:01:39

On Monday 03 September 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday 03 September 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> > Discuss the metainfo features with your module release dude, aseigo.

on irc pinot pointed me to:

and apparently ... i'm already on it! ha. since there has been essentially
*no* activity on it for the last 2 years or so (explaining why i didn't know
i was on it? ;) i'd like to propose we move our kde graphics modules
discussions there.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se