------=_Part_15263_10801307.1188848522661 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline Ditto On 9/3/07, John Layt wrote: > > On Monday 03 September 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > > On Monday 03 September 2007, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote: > > > The big problem is probably not that it is broken. Like everything > that > > > has been ported to KDE4 it can be fixed. > > > > do we know what the things that need to be fixed are? > > > > > No, the big problem is that is has > > > been abandoned and needs love, it needs a lot of love to become sexy > > > again. > > > > right. > > > > > I am not afraid that printing won't work in KDE4, I am only afraid it > > > won't be better than in KDE3. > > > > that's a good point; something for us to perhaps put some concentration > on > > for 4.1. get it working for 4.0 (whatever that means) and work on the > sex > > for 4.something. > > Well, I'm no printing guru, but KPrinter was 1 of 2 reasons I converted > from > Gnome all those years ago, and I'd hate to see it take 2nd class > status. So > if the afore-mentioned mythical printing guru should happen to appear on > the > scene in the next while and is looking for a gopher to fetch and carry the > boring bits, count me in. > > John. > > -- > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com > > ------=_Part_15263_10801307.1188848522661 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline Ditto