--nextPart91446347.RthYE6Uixm Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit Op za 1 sep 2007 22:24 schreef Andreas Hartmetz : > So we are, basically, screwed until an experienced developer with enough time > appears out of the blue. Hmm. This is a big problem. I dont think we can do a final release without some sort of working printing support. I'm not so familiar with QPrinter, but maybe it's an idea to fall back completely to that or something? I admit I have no clue about the consequences. But I'm assuming QPrinter will work. It's better to have less functionality but the stuff that is there works, than a completely broken system. Toma --nextPart91446347.RthYE6Uixm--