On Thursday 30 August 2007, Alex Merry wrote: > On Thursday 30 Aug 2007, Adam Treat wrote: > > On Thursday 30 August 2007, Pascal Létourneau wrote: > > > I think only some docks, in some apps should need to use the > > > smallestReadableFont setting because they have specific space > > > problem In general, the generalFont should be use, like in almost > > > every other widgets (It's not call generalFont for nothing) > > > > Oh, so you are saying the smallestReadableFont, while readable, is > > still hard on the eyes. I see. So then I wonder if the other > > widgets shouldn't be removed too. Which widgets should really be set > > to use the smallest possible font. Any? > > Well, none are by default - only QDockWidget. I'm guessing it was just > done for testing the functionality of smallestReadableFont(), and > whoever put it in forgot to remove it again. > > The other lines shown in the diff use menuFont(). > > Alex Ahh good. Next time I might actually try reading. Adam