On Thursday 30 August 2007, Pascal Létourneau wrote: > I think only some docks, in some apps should need to use the > smallestReadableFont setting because they have specific space problem > In general, the generalFont should be use, like in almost every other > widgets (It's not call generalFont for nothing) Oh, so you are saying the smallestReadableFont, while readable, is still hard on the eyes. I see. So then I wonder if the other widgets shouldn't be removed too. Which widgets should really be set to use the smallest possible font. Any? Adam