On Thursday 30 August 2007 19:55, Jos Poortvliet wrote: > That's pretty bad (not only because I've send them some requests)... Is it > THAT bad? Do we need a dot article asking for skilled webadmin ppl? (This is getting somewhat off-topic, but whatever...) webmaster@kde is afaik just a redirect to the kde-www@kde.org mailinglist. For perhaps 45% of the issues that get reported to webmaster@, no real web administrator capabilities are needed as such. Of course, having www/ commit access probably helps, but not for everything. Bart