On Thursday 30 August 2007 09:41:24 Thiago Macieira wrote: > It's a temporary list and only for those who are really interested in > making it happen. That is, people who have already voiced their opinions on > the buildsystem and are willing to get their hands dirty. Nevertheless I'd already requested a link to the mailman overview page for people who really want an overview on all mail.kde.org lists. No reaction so far. We should aim at higher transparency, and such a link would facilitate it. Josef