Any news on these problems? Couldy you identify any bugs? Andreas Zehender schrieb: > Hi, > > there are various problems with actions and toolbars in kpovmodeler, > which uses a KParts::MainWindow where I can't find solutions for, some > may be bugs in action handling: > > 1) Saving toolbar position > I just switched to KMainWindow::setAutoSaveSettings( "MainWindow", > true ), now positions of toolbars are saved. However when I drag some > toolbars to the left side and restart the application, allways one > toolbar is floating instead of docked. mikmak reported in irc that he > sees same behaviour in konqueror. > > 2) Toolbar configuration dialog: > In the configure toolbars dialog (from context menu of tool bars) the > toolbars of the shell are displayed correctly. The toolbars of the > part have no available actions and the current actions only show > separators. > > 3) KToolbarLabelAction > I have two toolbar labels, both do not show. The code is: > m_pGlobalDetailLabelAction = new KToolBarLabelAction( i18n( "Global > detail:" ) + QString( " " ), this ); > actionCollection()->addAction( "global_detail_label", > m_pGlobalDetailLabelAction ); > I found same code in other applications. > > 4) Extra empty toolbar > I have actions for the main toolbar in shell and part. Both ui files > contain > > The actions merge correctly in one toolbar, but there is an extra > empty toolbar with no actions > > Please check this, you can reproduce that in > extragear/graphics/kpovmodeler, the main window is in pmshell.cpp, the > part in pmpart.cpp. ui files are kpovmodelershell.rc and kpovmodelerui.rc > > Btw: All icons are installed into crystalsvg instead of oxygen, how > can I change that in the build system? > > Regards, > Andreas >