List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KConfig revisited
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-08-29 0:37:04

On Monday 27 August 2007 12:00:52 pm Thomas Braxton wrote:
> Hi
> My name is Thomas Braxton, you may remember I was the one doing the refactor
> on KConfig.

Yes, I remember.  And I remember it was very useful stuff you were doing.

If you can get your code synced with trunk and have other core
developers review it... and if the changes don't require too much
porting work to the applications, then please go ahead with it.

I know that aseigo, PutHuhn, and mikmak are interested in this.

Regards,
-Allen