List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    XMLGui shortcuts changes
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () cirulla ! net>
Date:       2007-08-28 9:59:57

Hi all,
with monday 20 changes, I discovered files with multiple shortcuts could be
broken;
I see kshortcut uses a string.split("; ") to get the shortcut list for an
action.

KGoldrunner, for example, had a few actions where two shortcuts were provided,
and used a single ";" between shortcuts. This does not work anymore, since
kshortcuts now wants a column and a space between shortcuts.

Isn't this a bit too strict? I suppose we'll have to either relax the shortcut
parsing in kshortcut or go through all uirc files to check shortcuts...

Also, debugging this would have been much easier if kshortcut issued a warning
for unparsable shortcuts...

Luciano