List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Removing old classes and random stuff
From:       Mosfet <daniel.duley () verizon ! net>
Date:       2007-08-17 12:49:46

<Oswald wrote>
> kdebase/workspace/kcontrol/background/

this is also used by the kdm background generator, krootimage. i don't
anticipate it going away for 4.0, so have fun. :)
</Oswald>

Yep, looks like the whole bgrender stuff needs porting. No problem. I'll port
what I can to Qt and the rest to Blitz.

On a side note: I got permission to add a Blitz dep to kdelibs on Monday but
it looks like I might not have to do that. I took some extra time out, did
some extra work, and it looks like I might be able to avoid doing that after
all. Kdebase on the other hand is definitely going to require it and I will
be adding that dep on Monday.