Matt Broadstone wrote: > On 7/30/07, Matthew Woehlke wrote: >> I'd also like to kill off KCPUInfo as a library class entirely, as it >> has three users: ksplashx (which my understanding is that ksplashx isn't >> even Qt), krita, and kdefx itself (and gwenview? ...although lxr isn't >> reporting that). Does anyone know if Solid supports checking for >> extension instruction sets (e.g. MMX)? If "yes" ksplashx and kdefx can >> just inherit the code and others can use Solid. >> > No, Solid doesn't report information like this, though it _should_. ...and now it does. Thanks, PutHuhn! :-). -- Matthew "So long, and thanks for all the fish" -- the dolphins