List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Which styles to keep?
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jos () mijnkamer ! nl>
Date:       2007-08-16 21:01:10

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Imho, the analogy's and the reactions on them are going a bit into the
direction of "let's fight". That's not to blame on anyone (just the nature
of email) but I just think it would be wise to follow Aaron here and end the
discussion.

Or we just organize a cagefight for next aKademy. Then at least the other
dev's can enjoy it too :D