List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdefx/blitz options
From:       Mosfet <daniel.duley () verizon ! net>
Date:       2007-08-13 19:57:51

<Matthew wrote>
The difference between 1/2 and 3/4 is that 3/4 say "kdelibs does not link to
kdefx/blitz". So I should have written "remove -->use of<-- kdefx from
kdelibs" (and either use pure Qt, or copy code (until 4.1) if there is
absolutely no other option). Sorry for the confusion! :-)
</Matthew>

Oh, if this means what I think it does your talking about cutting and pasting
code from Blitz whereever it's needed. Don't like that at all :(