List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Prepare for a Feature Freeze
From:       Riccardo Iaconelli <riccardo () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-08-11 0:21:27

On Friday 10 August 2007 22:03:31 Allen Winter wrote:
> Plasma: you are exempt.
Just to be sure, krunner, as very close to plasma, is exempt too right?
I'm asking as I'm finishing a GUI refactoring, I'm pretty sure I'll finish
that in time, but wanna be safe. Note that most of the code I'm doing now
will be used a lot in plasma too, like for example a "scroll" view that will
be used in raptor, an algorithm to scale the GUI basing on the fonts that
will be used from all the plasmoids, and more.

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: