Am Dienstag, 24. Juli 2007 19:16 schrieb Robert Knight: > Hi Robin, > > Thanks for patch, it is greatly appreciated. I have checked and committed it. > This behaviour affects other KDE applications which also provide the > option to hide the menu > bar, Konqueror for example. How does the patch work? Could you please send it to me, Robin? I am not really home for one week, but if nobody has picked it up until 4th of I will take a look into it. I recently looked at the StandardAction classes in kdelibs. Also, I need it in KMix as well. Christian -- Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler. - Albert Einstein