On Saturday, 21. July 2007, Aurélien Gâteau wrote: > libkonq is a bit higher level, have a look at KonqOperations: it has nice > static methods like to copy, rename, paste from clipboard, ask delete > confirmations. I could reimplement it (that's what I did in Gwenview 1.4) > but I think it's not the smartest thing to do. The best solution would be to rip that functionality out, put it into a libkfm and import it into kdelibs. I don't want a copy of libkonq anywhere or some other nightmare (like gwenview depending on kdebase/apps). Dirk