List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDEUI build failed on Mac OS X with Qt Framework installation.
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-06-14 22:02:05

Am Thursday 14 June 2007 schrieb David Faure:

> This makes me want to even remove the Qt subdir from my qt-copy, to catch
> such mistakes on linux before they break Mac OS X, but I wonder how much
> that breaks :-)

Not more than you can script fix in half an hour :)
The error the compiler will output will talk about Qt/<something> - you just
have to find the real home of <something> and do sed ;)

And this you do on log files generated with kdesvn-build + make -i and repeat
until 0 errors. Easy, eh?

Greetings, Stephan