Thomas Zander wrote: > On Thursday 31 May 2007 17:40:42 Matthew Woehlke wrote: >>> I'd like to keep it to graphicsUtils; its not a mismatch as colors >>> are certainly a part of graphics utils. >> Well, yes, but ColorUtils is more specifically descriptive. If we keep >> it GraphicsUtils, that to me implies it should be merged with kdefx? > > Not sure why, I'd like to not argue on every little detail; do you have > major problems with KGraphicsUtils? I hope we're not arguing yet! :-) As Matthias said, I would have to say the main reason IMO is that KColorUtils better reflects what it does than KGraphicsUtils. -- Matthew "943. I am not Bjorn of Borg." -- from 975 things Mr. Welch can no longer do in an RPG http://theglen.livejournal.com/16735.html