List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE and smartcard support
From:       "Alon Bar-Lev" <alon.barlev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-23 18:20:01

On 5/23/07, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo@kde.org> wrote:
> > Is this what you expected?
>
> exactly. in fact, this is exactly the "front end, back end" separation
> suggested several emails ago. wonderful! now, barring further input from the
> others working on this body of code (e.g. George of KSSL and Andreas of
> QSslSocket) we just need the actual implementation of this so we can check it
> into svn somewhere to start testing and auditing.

I am now confused!
Do you agree to drop QSslSocket usage and Justin and me will provide a
QCA enabled KSSL?
Or do you have a QtNetwork enabled KSSL interface so we can modify
this implementation?
Anyway, we need your cooperation and approval to start working on
this, since we obviously  cannot replace current maintainers.

Alon.