List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Marble in kdereview
From:       Alex Merry <huntedhacker () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-05-13 11:55:57

On Sunday 13 May 2007, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> On Sunday 13 May 2007 11:40:14 Alex Merry wrote:
> > themselves have nothing on them.  On the other hand, they turn up
> > find in Qt designer.  So I'm guessing it's a Qt or a style bug.
> > I'm going to have a look see if I get the same behaviour in other
> > apps.
>
> Please do so. So far you are the only person to report this problem.
> And I know about several dozen people who tried Marble and it worked
> fine for them and I know about several hundred people who downloaded
> Marble and didn't report this problem. Still I'd be glad to find out
> what the source of the problem is.

Definitely a style problem.  I fried ~/.kde and ~/.kde4, and it works
fine now.  And the tabs are in a completely different style (more like
the screen shots, whereas before they were like normal buttons).

> > I can't find screenshots anywhere:
>
> Then you didn't really search too much for them:
>
> http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Marble+-+Desktop+Globe?conte
>nt=55105
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdereview/doc/marble/

Ah, so that's where the handbooks are stored... in a separate directory.

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org