List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Marble in kdereview
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn () credativ ! de>
Date:       2007-05-13 11:03:53

Hi Alex,

On Sunday 13 May 2007 11:40:14 Alex Merry wrote:
> themselves have nothing on them.  On the other hand, they turn up find
> in Qt designer.  So I'm guessing it's a Qt or a style bug.  I'm going
> to have a look see if I get the same behaviour in other apps.

Please do so. So far you are the only person to report this problem. And I
know about several dozen people who tried Marble and it worked fine for them
and I know about several hundred people who downloaded Marble and didn't
problem is.

> I can't find screenshots anywhere:

Then you didn't really search too much for them:

http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Marble+-+Desktop+Globe?content=55105

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdereview/doc/marble/

> there doesn't appear to be a handbook
> with marble itself,

Looks like a handbook to me:

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdereview/doc/marble/index.docbook?revision=662552&view=markup

> and the screenshots page at edu.kde.org/marble has
> nothing in it.

That's true. I need to update that part of the site.

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn
 Tel.: +49 (0)21 61 / 46 43-0

 credativ GmbH, HRB Düren 4052
 Karl-Heinz-Beckurts-Str. 13, 52428 Jülich
 Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz