On Sunday 13 May 2007, David Faure wrote: > On Friday 11 May 2007, Thiago Macieira wrote: > >  If you don't need any > > of the Meta Object features (properties, signals, slots, enums, > > className, qobject_cast, the meta object itself, etc.) why are you > > deriving from QObject in the first place? :-) > > I often saw code deriving from QObject just to get "auto-deletion of > children by the parent object". Yes, we do that in RG a couple of times I think. It's very handy. -- Guillaume. http://telegraph-road.org