(CC k-c-d since this is also a post-soft-freeze kdelibs change) Matthew Woehlke wrote: > I'm starting to port my selection changes to /trunk and noticed that, > while we now have nice ranges, we still have things like this: > > m_selectionCached.start().setLine( -1 ); // invalidate > > Would it be OK to add an invalidate() method as per the attached patch? > (I think this is a BIC, i.e. will wait for Monday to check in. It is SC > however since it only adds things.) (patch can be found on kwrite-devel or gmane's archive at http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.kwrite/12470) -- Matthew "Please remain calm... I may be mad, but I am a professional." -- Mad Scientist