List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    [A little OT] Oxygen icons survey
From:       Riccardo Iaconelli <ruphy () fsfe ! org>
Date:       2007-04-22 18:16:59

Hello,
This is my first message to this list, so please let me introduce myself
first.

I'm Riccardo Iaconelli, and I'm an active KDE contributor since more or less 3
years. I'm 16 years old, and I live in Milano, Italy. I'm involved in KDE in
several projects, including Plasma+KRunner, KDE Games, KNewStuff2, Oxygen
(both with code and with icons/other artworks), translations and some other
minor things. I'm also an active fellow/artist of FSFE.
My IRC nickname is 'ruphy'.

Today's mail is about Oxygen: OpenUsability just made a survey to check the
usability of the Oxygen Icons. We just reached the '100 respondent'
milestone, and we want the more people the possible to answer it. =)

Here's the link:
http://test.openusability.org/UCCASS/survey.php?sid=43

It takes just a few minutes to answer it, and your small effort can lead to a
much more usable KDE 4. Also, if you can, please blog/mail/write about it, or,
in less words, please spread it! We will get many more people doing it and a
lot of addititonal results. =))

As you can see, the OT is very limited. ;-)

Bye and thanks,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: