List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: qt-copy update? (was Re: Broken KIO connections)
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2007-04-21 10:04:47

Op za 21 apr 2007 11:09 schreef u:
> Simon Hausmann wrote:
> > With this bug present in the 4.3 beta and a lot others what do people
> > think about upgrading to a current 4.3 snapshot on Monday or Tuesday?
>
> We should upgrade on Monday, unless people think 2 days is too short a
> warning. The Monday after that, at the latest.

I prefer the update (even as user of qsslsocket) this monday. Thiago already \
announced it more or less earlier this week.

The alpha is planned for may 1st iirc. It will mean that release depends on qt-copy. \
I prefer at least a week testing with that copy, so if we do it the monday after that \
(April 30), a alpha release on 1st may is out of the question imho.

Toma