On Thursday 12 April 2007 18:01:39 Christian Ehrlicher wrote: > David Faure schrieb: > > On Thursday 12 April 2007, Christian Ehrlicher wrote: > >> rcgen is created on cmake time (because it creats sources needed for > >> cmake) > > > > kdecore's kconfig_compiler creates source files too, and yet it is > > created at make time, so surely this isn't a big problem to fix. > > I thoguuht this too but Sebastian told me that's not that easy as it > looks... maybe he can tell what rcgen does / what input and output rcgen > generates? I think the problem is that at cmake time the names of the generated sources are not known since they are also generated by rcgen. In the kconfig_compiler case we know the source names and can actually put them into the macro. Cheers, Sebastian