On Thursday 12 April 2007, Andras Mantia wrote: > I think I missed this part. I assumed that nepomuk is not needed by > kdelibs, only kdebase and the rest. Hmm I guess I meant "needed by kdebase". But I can already see people patching KFileDialog (well KFileWidget) at some point to use it. In any case the arguments still hold if it's kdebase that needs it - it still means it's needed by main kde modules, so it can't be "extra". -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).