List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: FW: [REMINDER] Upcoming KDE 4.0 Milestones + Nepomuk
From:       "Christian Ehrlicher" <Ch.Ehrlicher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-04-12 11:59:48

Von: David Faure <faure@kde.org>
> On Thursday 12 April 2007, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > >
> > > Couldn't we just release it with kdelibs as a framework marked
> > > "experimental"? There may be other candidates for that status, too.
> >
> > I disagree with this. People will still use it and complain after.
> Too bad for them.
>
> > I propose kdeextragear-libs
> This doesn't sound like a good place for a lib that the main kde modules
> are going to need;
> extragear is typically compiled -after- the main kde modules.

I've no objections against nepomuk in kdelibs as long as it works fine on win32 or is \
made optional. Current win32 problems (tested two weeks ago):
- rcgen does not work correct (afaics a problem somewhere deep inside librdf - tested \
                with librdf <= 1.04 )
- rcgen is created on cmake time (because it creats sources needed for cmake) - this \
is more a common problem and should be avoided by a dummy source file or something \
similar

Christian