List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Giving up
From:       David Jarvie <lists () astrojar ! org ! uk>
Date:       2007-04-06 22:04:05

On Friday 06 April 2007 20:57:31 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Friday 06 April 2007, Stephan Johach wrote:
> > Many thanks for your help!
>
> my pleasure. i hate to see our translators go frustrated; or worse, go
> -away- frustrated. you (the translators) are doing a huge and wonderful
> thing for the people of the world. the least we can do is pay attention to
> your needs once in a while =)

Well done :-) I also would be very sorry to see dedicated translators like
Erik give up for such a reason. Amongst his other contributions has been to
keep KAlarm messages and documentation translations up to date for several
years now, which I appreciate very much :-)

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.