List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: qt 4.2 and 4.3 issue with gcc 3.3.6
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-04-04 9:41:05

On Wednesday 04 April 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Does it also barf on Q_FOREACH macro instead of the foreach? I doubt so,
> because IIRC Q_FOREACH is used a couple of times in kdelibs and/or
> kdebase. If that is the case the "right" fix would be just to convert
> all foreach usages into Q_FOREACH.

I very much doubt this; foreach is a #define for Q_FOREACH or the other way round - \
they certainly expand to the same code. It must be something specific to the way it's \
used in that kdevelop file.

But an ifdef on the gcc version number would seem more right than a BSD ifdef, if gcc \
is at fault.