Andreas Pakulat wrote: > On 29.03.07 13:40:11, Ellen Reitmayr wrote: >> On Thursday 29 March 2007 13:16, Andreas Pakulat wrote: >>> On 29.03.07 11:07:13, Ellen Reitmayr wrote: >>>> * Switch to next tab: Ctrl-, (all types of tabs) >>>> * Switch to previous tab: Ctrl-. (all types of tabs) >>> There was a discussion about tabswitching shortcuts quite some time ago >>> and IIRC they should be unified. Although I find something with arrow >>> keys personally better than ./, . >> yes, but it's hard to find a free arrow key combination > > Hehe, probably, yes, especially for Editors its hard, because > Shift+Arrow is used for selection and Ctrl+Arrow is used for jumping > between words. As I said I don't necessarily like it, but its better > than having different shortcut for tab-switching in each app. What about alt- or shift-alt-? That's how I have my KDE configured (are both those taken by default for something else?) -- Matthew Obscurity: +5