List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Color, Icon and Font Settings in KDE4
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-03-31 23:37:08

On Saturday 31 March 2007 7:21:18 pm Olaf Schmidt wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The feature plan contains a usability and accessibility review period that has
> not yet started.
>
> We nevertheless decided to forward some of the already known issues to
> kde-core-devel earlier to make it easier to fix them before the full API
> freeze.

Wow!  A beautifully written and presented document.

Colors and fonts are totally out of my range of expertise,
but the sheer beauty and elegance of your document
make me want to help out where I can.

I really hope some of our widget gurus start hacking
on this important work as soon as possible.

Regards,
Allen