On Thursday 29 March 2007 06:27 am, Ellen Reitmayr wrote: > On Thursday 29 March 2007 11:29, Thomas Zander wrote: > > So we'd have to know which system the suggestions come from and add it in > > the appropriate place, and not for all users. > > Can you specify that? > it's specified in the original mail below the "new shortcuts" section. Is this the original email to which you refer? I don't see any mention of the system (I expected to see something like Windows, MacIntosh, or whatever--I'm not sure if that's what Thomas expected). [Kde-hci] KDE4 default shortcut theme From: Ellen Reitmayr   (KDE e.V.) To: kde-core-devel@kde.org CC: kde-hci@kde.org Date: 03/29/07 05:07 am   Hi, Suggested new keyboard shortcuts (for 3 modifier keys): * Focus to previous widget, including widgets on toolbars and in dockers: Shift-Tab * Focus to menu: F10 Any volunteers to work on this? As changes in the default keyboard shortcuts we suggest * Switch to next desktop: Ctrl-Alt-Right (Ctrl-Tab is needed to get focus out of text fields) * Switch to previous desktop: Ctrl-Alt-Left We also found shortcuts in the Windows and Mac scheme which differ from the actual Win+Mac system shortcuts. We'd like to fix them once the new shortcuts are implemented. Randy Kramer