On Thursday 29 March 2007 17:59:48 Tobias G. Pfeiffer wrote: > Hi! > > On Thursday 29 March 2007, 11:07, Ellen Reitmayr wrote: > > When focus is on a toolbar or docker, tab and shift-tab cycle through all > > widgets located on it. > > ... > > * Switch to next desktop: Ctrl-Alt-Right (Ctrl-Tab is needed to get focus > > out of text fields) > > * Switch to previous desktop: Ctrl-Alt-Left > > ... > > * Switch to next tab: Ctrl-, (all types of tabs) > > * Switch to previous tab: Ctrl-. (all types of tabs) > > I hate this Ctrl-./, setting, I immediately removed that on my site. I can > use Ctrl(-Shift)-Tab to go through my work spaces, Alt(-Shift)-Tab to go > through my windows. I can use (Shift-)Tab to switch through (all) visible > widgets. So there are no more Tab keys available for tab switching, but > then why not use left/right for this purpose? Alt-Left/Right works > perfectly for me. By default, this is Back/Forward in Konqueror, but we can > replace this by shortcuts known from other browsers (e.g. Backspace). I'm > absolutely against ./,; do they lie next each other in all keyboard layouts > at all? No they don't. At least Turkish layout does not have them together (although they are relatively close), and to complicate things a little more they are effectively in ,/. order. Andy -- Andy Fawcett | andy@athame.co.uk | tap@kde.org "In an open world without walls and fences, | tap@lspace.org we wouldn't need Windows and Gates." -- anon | tap@fruitsalad.org