List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: I "like" Mandriva's attitude (Fwd: Re: well-known user folders,
From:       Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer () gmx ! at>
Date:       2007-02-22 20:11:24

On Thursday 22 February 2007 18:16, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On February 22, 2007, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > 1) isn't the KFileDialog speedbar configurable?
>
> yes.

Sorry, this was basically a sarcastic question :)

I was just angry that Mandriva again(!) managed to patch KDE before using the
already present customization option.

I guess the have some kind of company policy that requires them to be
incompatible at all cost, maybe reusing the one Redhat used to have :-/

> in kdeglobals should do it. boy do we need a "customizing kde for sys
> admins and system integrators" catalog somewhere....

Now that would be great

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring