List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Question to KPluginSelector
From:       Christian Ehrlicher <Ch.Ehrlicher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-02-20 15:10:42

Hi,

When using KPluginSelector I get those Qt-warnings:
"QWidget::setLayout: Attempting to add QLayout blah blah..."

I tried to delete the old layout before adding the new one in
kpluginselector.cpp:456, but after this change, the window (e.g. Kopete
plugins page) is not resized for the new layout.

What's the correct way here?

Christian