List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: QTabWidget change request
From:       "Robert Knight" <robertknight () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-18 2:45:29

> On a related note, I've thought for a couple of years now that all tab widgets in all
> kde applications should be consistent wrt the user being able to switch tabs with the
> mouse wheel.  Konqueror and Konsole both have this behavior, but many other
> applications do not.

I think that behaviour comes automatically if the application uses the
KDE-ified version of the tab widget ( KTabWidget ) instead of the
standard Qt tab widget.  The KDE widget is a drop-in replacement for
the Qt one, so the change should be easy to make.

What does need to be done is to enumerate those "many other
applications" and post bug reports for each of them.

Regards,
Robert.