On 15.02.07 18:38:38, Robert Knight wrote: > >I hope you agree that the border is not a problem when there are multiple > >tabs. > > In is a problem when the tab widget fills the entire window in the > case of Konsole or Konqueror. > In both those cases, the border at the bottom of the screen looks unpleasant. > > It is also inappropriate if there are already other visual borders > between the area occupied by the tab widget, and other widgets in the > user interface. This will occur in many applications which use a tab > widget as their central display widget, such as KDevelop for example. As mentioned in a thread on kde-devel: KDevelop4 and any app based on the KDevPlatform won't be using a regular Q/KTabWidget. Other than that, I do agree that people shouldn't be forced to "build" their own tabwidget out of QTabBar and QStackedWidget just to get rid of any borders. Andreas -- Good day for overcoming obstacles. Try a steeplechase.