On Tuesday 13 February 2007 20:25, Matthew Woehlke wrote: > Naturally. See http://developer.kde.org/policies/commitpolicy.html#20: > "Don't mix formatting changes with code changes." Since they obscure the functional change with non-functional change. > So the question is, do you see people checking in formatting changes? :-) > (I am going to guess that since you are complaining, the answer is still > "no".) I do them when I spot stuff. KMail (which needs lots of functional love as well) has developed spotty indentation as well and although the official KMail coding style gives me MUMPS, I do follow up functional changes with layout fixes when possible. -- KDE Quality Team http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/ GPG: FEA2 A3FE http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/ "It is impossible to make an emphatic point with only two arms."