Stephan Kulow wrote: > Am Dienstag, 16. Januar 2007 16:49 schrieb Aurélien Gâteau: >> Thomas Zander wrote: >> > On Tuesday 16 January 2007 16:07, Aurélien Gâteau wrote: >> >> I would like to >> >> discuss if this is possible and how it could be done. >> > >> > Has it been ported to Qt4 / kdelibs 4 already? >> >> No, and that's why I am wondering how it could be done: assuming it's ok >> to integrate Gwenview, should I port it in trunk/extragear and move it >> when it's done or should I do the port in kdegraphics? > > I'd like to see it in kdegraphics rather sooner or later, but of course > kdegraphics should build at any time. But you can do that in a branch too, > no? Sure, I can. It's probably the best solution. We should also speak about dependencies: right now Gwenview depends on exiv2 and libkipi. Is it acceptable? Aurélien