List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: unlink(kedit);
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2007-01-04 8:13:33

At Thursday 04 January 2007 00:36, you wrote:
> by "tag" i suppose you mean "branch" or whatever proper bit of svn's wierd
> ontology for these things is.

Not sure. As I understood branches should be used to work on another 'track' of the \
application. That's not the case. As there is no trunk version. IMHO the new \
maintainer should start by moving the app to playground (although I would like to \
make that easy somehow, as that might be a difficult step (think translations)). \
Anyhow a 'tag' seemed more appropiate...

> so ... we'd have sth like this, grouped by
> stage of life the app is in:
>
> pre-release, in chronological order:
> 	trunk/playground
> 	trunk/review

That's pre-release or not up to standards for any other module (like Mailody, lacking \
a manual).

> releasable:
> 	trunk/KDE
> 	trunk/koffice