On Tuesday 19 December 2006 09:24, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote: > Am Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2006 12:40 schrieb Zack Rusin: > > heh :) I think I kinda like KImageFx because it tells you what it's > > doing. > > Really? I never understood what the "Fx" part means. So, as that library > had a pretty bizzare name to me, I have never ever looked at that library.. well, we never had a library named KImageFx so it's not really suprising =) And more seriously if you wanted to do image manipulation you'd look for "image", wouldn't you? case closed :) z