List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KAction: kill all convenience methods
From:       "Andreas Hartmetz" <ahartmetz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-11 19:15:52

You got the message across much better with less words :)
If nobody finds some very good reasons to keep this old stuff, I am
going to make the change next monday.
At least we CAN remove things from time to time.
Guillaume: The talk you mentioned is very good, I like it.
Everybody should watch it.

Cheers,
Andreas